Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A few changes...

I'm sure you guys got the email about the coarse finish line change. It's a good thing. They'll have a great place set up for our families to hang out at Tempe Market Place and it should be a good place to celebrate. But it did cause a few of the runners legs to change, some more than others. I changed some people around that are in the 2nd van. But go look at the website and see if the changes are ok. I think they should be for most of you.

Here's something I thought was exciting! I submitted each of our pace times into the Ragnar calculator and it accounts for hills and gives anticipated times for each runner. If we can each be consistent with our paces then it should be pretty accurate.

I requested to begin at 08:00. I haven't heard back yet. Our approx finish time would be around 5:30pm Saturday.

R1 Donna
R2 Jaba
R3 Donald
R4 Shannon
R5 James
R6 Bill
R7 Lois
R8 Kristin
R9 Kevin
R10 Clifton
R11 Steve
R12 Scott

I will have to email the info to you because Blogger is so STUPID!!!!

1 comment:

Hunters said...

If you need to move me, that's ok.