Monday, February 8, 2010

What we've been doing.

Well fellow FMXers. How are you all doing? Donna and I ran in the 10K on January 30th out in Queen Creek. It was a blast. Donna came in second. Woo Hoo. She did it in 1 hour and 17 seconds.

Now there is another chance for all of us to run together. On the 20th, one week before the Ragnar, there is a 10K in Las Sendas. This one has some hills, but that is just the training we need. Donna and I have signed up. We would like to see some of our teammates there to run with us. It is so close to home and it will be a good training run to get ready for the big day.

So, who's up for it?

I am so excited for the ragnar. I say bring it on!!! Lets run!

Lois

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm IN! Where's the link mom ;)

The Gustin Family said...

You guys are so awesome! I wish i was there on Saturday, i would totally register!