Thursday, December 2, 2010

The New Plan

I have to admit I was a bit scared of my ww meeting today. Not only was it the week after Thanksgiving, but it was also learning a new program. I think I am going to like the new program. The "points" now called "points plus" are totally different then they were before. Calories are not even a factor in the calculation. They now use Protein, Carbs, Fat and Fiber. You also have to have an electronic calculator to figure out the points or the books that have the food lists in them. The good news is ALL fresh fruits are FREE! So great. Now for the weigh in! duh duh duh......

week before Thanksgiving 248.8

This week 246.2

Down 2.6lbs!

That feels so good.

FEB Weight 262.2

Current 246.2

Total loss: 16 lbs.

Almost time for a shopping spree!

2 comments:

Mom/Grandma said...

That is so awesome Nancy. Oh, what a feeling! I am in your corner.

Unknown said...

You are my inspiration right now.