Saturday, July 25, 2009

2009 Ragnars





Hi Team,

I'm reporting my Ragnar runs for this year. I did the CA Ragnar in April and the UT Ragnar in June. With each Ragnar I have upped my mileage. I was runner 7 in CA and 11 in UT if you want to look up those routes. My next event is the Las Vegas Ragnar. I am planning on doing an Ultra team (6 people). However, my team is 2 runners short. Would you like to join us Donald? I hope you enjoy the pics. I also hope we are still on for February in AZ.

Scott

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU'RE a maniac Scott! Yeah we(donald and I) are still in for the run in February. . I asked him about the Las Vegas Ragnar... he's a little nervous about running with an elite group. Does that mean you run 4 times?! Or twice as long?!

Hunters said...

First off, we are not elite runners. We are as you said - Maniacs. Here is the link: http://www.ragnarrelay.com/lasvegas/runnerchart.php
You still run 3 times but you run two legs at a time. So runner 1 would run leg 1 and 2, 13 and 14, and then 25 and 26. Get it? We would still be split up in two vehicles with 3 people in each vehicle. We are not trying to win first place or anything. However, it would be nice to beat the other 12 man team from my work. The main thing is to finish. Keep sweet talking him. It's October 9-10. There's plenty of time to train. Besides I thought he was better than me anyway. Let me know,

Scott

Unknown said...

OK I think I got him... But he wants to know what runner he would be :)