Thursday, February 10, 2011

This weeks weigh in

Okay so I weighed in today at WW it has been two weeks since my last official weigh in. so here is a little recap
Jan 20th up 2lbs to 249.8
Jan 27 down .2 to 249.6
Feb 3 no official weigh in


Monday 2/7 I stood on Marie's scale at 251 lbs
Wed 2/9 I again stood on Marie"s scale at 243 lbs


Feb 10 down to 243.0 (officially I am down 6.6lbs from my last WW meeting, but from Monday I am down 8lbs)

So what happened on Monday? Well I decided I needed a boost in the weight loss area, So I got some information from Christi on her pre-op liquid diet. (She had lived on it for 2 weeks). It consists of Protein Shakes, Multi vitamins, Broths, Veggie juices, and sugar free popsicles and Jello. I decided that I would do this for a week to help me focus on what I needed to do to start dropping the pounds. It has been 3.5 days and it has been easier than I expected. I have already sat down and planned out my menus for next week so I can focus on continuing to drop the weight instead of just putting it all back on.

Thanks for all the support that I get from you all.

Nancy

2 comments:

Christi Starks said...

GO NANCY!!!

Unknown said...

Oh wow! 8 lbs! I need that kind of action!