Monday, March 7, 2011

5 weeks post op.....

Well, last week I started at the gym hoping it would make a difference in my loss....and when I got on the scale this morning (I only weigh in on Monday's now)...IT DID!! I made it to the gym 4 times last week, and today I was down 6 lbs(6.2 to be exact!!) Which puts me significantly under 300!!! The first time in over 11 years.....HAPPY DAY! I think I'll keep going to the gym!!

Thank you all for your support. There are people who go through this with no support from family or friends, and I think that would be just MISSERABLE! I am a lucky girl!

5 comments:

nance said...

AWESOME!!!!!! Nice work!

Unknown said...

UNDER 300!!!!! WHOOOOO HOOOOO!!!! This is a big achievement! It just gives you a little taste of what it will feel like every time you pass a landmark weight that you haven't seen in years and will NEVER see again :) I am so proud of you!

TeamAumua said...

AWESOME!!!!! =) good job Christi!

Mom/Grandma said...

Way to go. that is aweosme. You will keep it going, going and gone.

LUCKY7 said...

That is so so amazing! I'm so proud of you. That must feel like the best feeling in the world being down to a weight you haven't been at for over a decade! AWESOME!!!