Tuesday, March 22, 2011

7 weeks now....

...and things seem to be going very well. From all I have heard and read, I am having an easier time than most - and for that I am VERY VERY VERY grateful.

I am now under 290!! I am averaging about 4lbs a week since surgery....It seems almost unreal to me each time I step on the scale...like I can hardly believe it or like I dont deserve it or something. I know I do. I have worked hard, and am following all the rules. I have given up many things that I thought I never could....and it is OK! If I can keep up this pace (not sure if I can or not)...I will be at my goal weight by my birthday this year!!!

I went back to work last week. I was wondering how that would go, if it would make things harder or easier or what? It was just fine. The only thing it does affect is my gym time. It is really hard to get to the gym and get enough sleep when I work back to back nights. But I am still getting to the gym at least 4 times a week when I am not back to back working, so YAY for that. I am going to need to switch up my exercise soon....what should I do?? I dont know. I think I want to loose about 20 more lbs and then maybe try a class or something.....maybe.

Another thing I have that many people dont is AWESOME SUPPORT from my family and friends....so THANK YOU for that!!!

2 comments:

Mom/Grandma said...

Yes, you do desreve it. And way to go. I know that your healthy eating is rubbing of on so many more people including me. Thank you for that.

Unknown said...

Yes Christi! You are doing it. And you are amazing.
You could totally do a class. No one cares what you do during the class and they almost always give you a low intensity version of what they are doing. Half of the class does the low intensity stuff. It's not that scary. You could do zumba! Or any of the other ones actually. You just take it at your own pace. I still can't do some of the stuff they do, I just keep my feet moving.
Love ya