Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hello...Is anybody there?

So...I am in the 3rd week of Coleen's running schedule. I started out barely doing 3 miles in 60 minutes, and today I did just over three miles in 50 minutes! It is still slow, I know, but I am getting better. It sounds a little crazy and obsessive (or something), but feel so alive! It is hard to get started, I have to admit...but driving home from the YMCA, I can't think of any other way to say it...I feel alive and like I can do anything! So...is anyone else training? Where are you? How is it going? I need motivators here...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you and James signed up for a Thanksgiving 10k or 5k? You need to that's our goal.

The Gustin Family said...

Dix, You're awesome! Don't you love and hate exercise. It makes you feel so good afterwards and its always hard to start! :)

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

James signed up for a 5k on Thanksgiving, but we have to get someone to watch our kids at 6am on that morning if I want to do it too...Im thinking ill have to do the next one.

Mom/Grandma said...

I always feel better all day after I start it off with a good walk or run. And our weather is perfect for it right now. I love it. I may do a 3k on Thanksgiving morning. We will see how that goes.