Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Running in AZ! What?

Well I really, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY did not want to get up and run this morning. But I did and it was awesome. When you don't feel like doing it and then you do it anyway, it is the best. Well to make it even better it started raining on me about half way through my run. I felt like I was in Seattle or Indianapolis or somewhere else. Except it wasn't cold. It was actually kind of exhilarating to run in the rain. Now I know why so many people in Seattle run. It really feels good and they need something to make them feel good on rainy days. :)
Anyway, just a little :) wet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOAH BABY!It's supposed to rain like that on us all day Thanksgiving! Are we in AZ?

The Gustin Family said...

Thats great that you went anyway! I also went running this morning and didn't want to start. It was only 31 degrees and there was ice on the roads, so the sidewalks were fine but when I had to cross the street it was baby steps so I wouldn't slip. Once again it felt FREEZING starting and leaving my warm house was painful, but about a mile into it I felt fine and warm. And then when I was done, I felt even better! :)