Thursday, July 8, 2010

Nancy's weigh in

Okay last time I posted my actual weight was on June 17, because I went up a lot after that.

June 17th 255.8

June 24th 260.4

July 1st 257.4

July 8th 255.6


I also committed to no gaining weight over the 4th like i did over the memorial day holiday.

and as you can see. I went DOWN. I was down 1.8 lbs from last week and .2 pounds from before I hurt my arm and stopped counting my points and caring.

I started walking again even though it is sooo hot outside, and I am also doing a stretching video that I got from a friend. I think it really helps me with my energy level through the day.

I hope you all have a great week!

Nancy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're doing GOOD. You're going down!

nance said...

I am happy about my number going down. It didn't start going down untill I had to start showing it off to all my family on this blog. It has been a great motivation for me. Thank you shannon for getting this together. I am sorry you are so sick. Is there anything I can do for you?

TeamAumua said...

Keep it up!!! wish you could come to the gym with us!!!