Thursday, July 1, 2010

Suzi's weight in

Last week = 214lbs

This week = 213lbs

1 more lb!!

Dang, at this rate it is going to take me a whole year to reach my goal...BUT, I'm not complaining because it is in the right direction!!! One day Dixie and I were talking and we decided, in a year or so we could either still be fat, uncomfortable and unhealthy or in a year we could be at our goal weight and feel much better about life...we just gotta do something about it!! =) so I'm just happy there is progress!! Thanks to all my workout partners!!! you help me get motivated!!!

P.S. I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOVE ZUMBA!!!! =)

Love,
Downsizing Suzi

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dixie is so right! You are doing so good.

Wow it would be so wonderful if we could ALL benefit from Dixie's motivation and support. ;) I suppose she needs more time.

nance said...

good job suzi!

TeamAumua said...

P.S. Dixie, you owe me a pedicure ;)