Sunday, July 11, 2010

Shannon's Sad Weigh In

I didn't want to post this. I REALLY don't want to!!!!

Last weigh in 231.


Current weight....236!


SAD! I can't believe I gained 5 lbs! I went camping, ate a whole bunch of garbage and didn't count the calories because it was too hard to remember when I got home then I just got lazy about counting calories. And here's some more excuses: My brother in law John was here for 3 weeks and we treated him to a lot more "going out" to eat than we usually do and he pretty much just eats junk food only so we had our house stocked full and of course it got me. And the biggest excuse, I have been REALLY sick with stomach problems and for the last week with a horrible cough on top of that so I didn't go to the gym for a week and a half. That is a problem.
I'm so ashamed! But it's not the end of the world. Honestly I'm more concerned with whats going on in my GI tract right now. I am having my colonoscopy and endoscopy tomorrow and I hope we can figure out what is wrong with me.

2 comments:

nance said...

Shannon I love you and am praying for you and the drs so they can find out how to fix it.

TeamAumua said...

I have to say Shannon, You are amazing! You come to the gym even when you are really not feeling well and encourage me!! I know if I were you I wouldn't be going at all!! I hope the Dr's can fix you up so you feel better SOON!!! Love you!!