Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Email from The Coleen

(This is an email I just got from Coleen she's the wind beneath our wings)


Shannon

Ok check out these pages on the ragnar site for the specifics of the AZ run. It gives all the breakdowns for the runners and then the entire course map.


http://www.ragnarrelay.com/delsol/runnerchart.php http://www.ragnarrelay.com/delsol/coursemaps


I am SO excited that everyone wants to do it! It is so fun and so fulfilling! A lot of it is mental. Before I ran the ragnar, I Never thought that I could run a 1/2 marathon, I serioulsy didn't think I could ever run that far. It feels so empowering to do something that you thought was not attainable. So, I will email you the training schedule that I did. If you don't use it thats fine too. Its just a resource for you and you can get others fired up to! :)

Tell Suzi that Runner 8 has 3 easy legs of 4, 3, and 3 miles. She should go for it! :)

Go Ragnar Team Daly 2010!


Coleen

5 comments:

The Gustin Family said...

I want to be runner three

Todd

Sally and Jay said...

Shannon Do you think Jay and I could both run? We think this might be really challenging and fun!!! let me know what you think?> you can email me @ sjtorbet@hotmail.com if you want.

Sally and Jay said...

Coleen could you email me that running schedule? Thank you
Sally

Unknown said...

YES! Sally and Jay! I'm so excited! If you're really serious I'll be all over that! I'll make sure you stay motivated and keep you included on "stuff." YAY!

Unknown said...

Looks like 3 is taken.

I'll do 6, 7, 10 - 12 (1 if I have to).