Tuesday, September 9, 2008

WELCOME FMX RAGNAR RELAY TEAM MEMBERS!

This is so exciting!


First off I wanted to tell every one a little bit about how everything is gonna go down. The basics are these:

RAGNAR RELAY

You need 12 people of course. Each team member runs three legs, ranging between 3 and 8 miles. The race is physically demanding, but legs vary in difficulty, and we can choose which legs we run. I'm not gonna lie. If you are thinking you are gonna be the one to get the "easy" leg, you're kidding your self, I looked at them, they are all hard. But we can train! And WE CAN DO IT! If you want the easiest leg then that can definitely be arranged. The race is 24 hours and is run from Wickenburg to Mesa(181.7miles).


The race we're training for is in 2010, February(I think) so we have plenty of time. But the one thing I don't want is for people to loose their focus and get unmotivated because that's so far away. So I have put myself in a leadership position here and I am going to keep you going. Even if I have to annoy the crap out of you. Sorry. But NO that wont happen cuz this is gonna be FUN!


So the purpose of this blog is so that we can come here and post pictures, ideas, recent events that we've run at... stuff like that so that we can have a little runners support group. Cuz we're all over the place. Like for instance I know Coleen is running a Half Marathon soon and so is James and I'd like to see pictures and know how they did.


4 comments:

Donald said...

I call up hill both ways!!!

The Gustin Family said...

Shannon, you are so funny! But she is right, this is so awesome! Some of those hills look totally crazy!!! But it will be so fun!

Unknown said...

I love how Donald is so excited to die!

Unknown said...

Why 2010? Let's do it 2009!