Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ah Crap

Ok so i gained 2 lbs this week. HOW SAD! I know you were all rooting for me, I was rooting for me. I thought weight watchers saved me.

235
237

Looking back over the week I thought I was good. Some big things I have to change though. For 1 I do not think I need flex points. They are just an excuse for me to pig out. I'm only going to give my self 10 flex points. Also I ate quite a few things this week that I was unsure about the points so I just guessed. I am all for a law that says all food sold should have nutrition information on it, even restaurants. So I will have to do something about that. Also I didn't know I was supposed to move down a point because of the 10 lb threshold. So now I have 29 points.
I think with a few tweaks, I can get right back on track.

:) No hope lost.

3 comments:

Mom/Grandma said...

With WW you will see that fluctuation sometimes and each persons body follows its own pattern. Some people will Lose and then gain a little almost every week sometimes it is Lose, lose, gain etc... keep after it. The little tweaks always help.

nance said...

Shannon there is a website called dotties weight loss zone. dwlz.com it give the points values for lots of resturaunts menu selections. Check it out!

LUCKY7 said...

Awesome shannon! I know you wanted to lose. But I just saw your last weeks post. 6 pounds!!! that is amazing.