Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hello girls,
I think I am safe to say that since it just seems to be down to girls now:) so I said I would start posting again and I didn't but that is what happens when you move, go on vacation the next week and then have to unpack a house. But I have been better about what I have been eating. I started counting and writing down points last week. I weigh in tomorrow. I'm nervous. I was so weak this weekend. I kept telling myself "oh you'll be fine, you did so good at the beginning of the week" ALWAYS my biggest mistake!!! that and not writing all my food and points down. but last week I was down to 186 from being 188.8 the previous month. I also wrote down over 50 reasons why I should lose weight. I did not know there were so many. and I as I think of more I write them down. I took a picture of the list on put it on the background of my phone to help me remember and hung the actual list next to my vanity in my room. Lets hope that helps me make some better decisions.
-megan

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Take some long walks before your weigh in ;) Maybe it will help.

Mom/Grandma said...

What a good idea. The list I mean. Of reasons to lose weight. I think I will try that.