Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Just A Thought

I was thinking yesterday about WHY it is so hard to do this. And I realized, if I put as much time and energy into my health as I do school, I would reach my goal in no time. Knowing this doesn't make it any easier though. I wish I had some one to kick my butt every day and teach me everything I needed to know about being healthy. I wish there were a college class called Kick My But 101.

I will try to think of my health as graded and that I MUST get an A. Maybe that will work.
-Shannon

2 comments:

LUCKY7 said...

I need to take on this way of thinking as well. But I need to do better at getting healthy than i do in class, well at least this one. oh I HATE math.

Mom/Grandma said...

it is just habits. It takes time to form new ones. Keep it going. You can do it.