Wednesday, October 27, 2010

HA!

I didn't deserve this... 185. Down one pound. It is probably because I haven't eaten or drank anything since yesterday afternoon. I won't cheat this weekend. I won't cheat this weekend.
Just a thought... Does anyone ever end up cheating accidentally. I do. I don't even realize what I have done till it is done. Maybe it is just me being an airhead. But I like to think since I have been eating so bad for so long I have to train to get into health mode and it takes a while. I sometimes will just forget all about it and then realize, oh no, I just ate all my points. This next time I go to the grocery store though I will be in health mode and that is going to make all of this a heck of alot easier. Love you all.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I cheat subconsciously. That's probably the same thing. I have to focus on not eating to not eat. What a life! Maybe someday I will get so used to this that I can live my life instead of obsess over it.
How does Coleen do it. She doesn't seem worried at all ever and she is tiny. Well it might have to do with running 12 miles a day.

Mom/Grandma said...

The weekends are what kill me too. Ugh!

The Gustin Family said...

Shannon - u r funny! i don't run 12 miles a day - more like 12 miles a week. It is everything in moderation or balance - eating and exercise. Too much of either one could be trouble. i think changing habits always takes awhile to do. Especially changing the sub concious ones!! That is HARD to do !! But completely worth the effort! :) Godd job on your progress!!