Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Garden

I have decided that this year I will have a garden, and I am Happy to say that it is coming together. But I could never have done it by my self so I want to thank all my amazing family and awesome friends that have helped me out.

Steve, Kevin, and Robbie(Steve's Bro-in-law)
they helped build the raised garden it is 2' H-4'w-8' L

Mom, Donald, Len, & Matt
they helped me get the fill dirt that I found on Craig's list.

Matt, Marie, and Virginia
He helped me get the compost to mix with the fill dirt.

It is starting to look like a real garden and after I mix the dirt every day this week I will top it off with another load of compost and it will be ready for planting.

My family and friends are really the best!
Thank you all sooooo much!

1 comment:

nance said...

I originally ment to post this on the daly 8 blog. but it fits here too, so I am gonna leave it.