Monday, September 13, 2010

the weekend

I don't usually get on line on the weekends so you get Fri., Sat., and Sun all in one shot.

Friday:

breakfast:
1 biscuit
2 eggs
a tiny bit of ham
1 slice provolone

Lunch: ( work took my team out for lunch)
1/2 Turkey, strawberry, and raspberry sandwich
2oz hummus
1/2 pita
1/2 brownie & Ice cream Desert
1 diet soda

Snack:
3 pieces of licorice

Dinner:
1/2 of my lunch sandwich
Steamed Veggies
real sugar dr. pepper (so good with real sugar none of that glucose crap)

I think I did good on Friday.

Saturday:

I ran out of time in the morning and did not eat breakfast! bad!

I ate Jack in the box about 2pm a hamburger, curly fries and diet dp so BAD!

I then grilled For dinner.
1 chicken kabob
1 pork & pineapple Kabob
1 ear of corn

GOOD Dinner

Sunday

Breakfast:
Oatmeal Cereal

Lunch:
a little bit of some Lipton noodles at moms house.

Snack:
2 apple fritters
1/3 cucumber
BAD SNACK!

Dinner:
Roast
Chips and Guac
Yellow Squash
Asparagus

Dessert:
A small Brownie.

Man I get a little embarrassed with my weekend eating. I will have to get better at that quick.

Have a good eating day everyone.

Nancy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's SO great that you are posting it because you can see exactly where you went wrong and what your tendencies are. I am proud of you, it takes guts!

nance said...

It is a bit scary, but it also makes it easier to make better choices. And we are all friends on this blog. So I don't think anyone will judge me. right? ;O)