Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I didn't want to post!

Well I didn't have my scale last week and was overly bad at the moores that weekend, too much yumminess! I didn't write down or keep very good track of my calories last week and had a feeling I wouldn't lose. Well I got on the scale this week, monday, and was 179 yes 179. I went up.
Start weight 175
This week 179

I just wasn't strict on my calories, yes I could work out too but the most important part is calories. If I stick to my calorie counting I will lose 2 pounds a week, I just have to keep reminding myself. I have been really strict this week so far and I am really proud of myself. I feel myself getting back into the weight watchers grove. I just need to figure out a workout schedule now, now that we aren't in GA anymore doing P90X :(
I'll figure it out though.
Keep at it everyone, I know I will.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will get the P90x DVDs for you if you want them. I think I can do it.

I'm glad you're still motivated! It's not a huge set back. You just got out of your groove now you have to get back in it.

Eat less than you spend. So either more exercise or less food. Easier said than done, right!?

Love you!