Saturday, June 26, 2010

Shannon's Week 8 Weigh In

Last week...........231


This week...............231.


I had a rough week this past week. I have had some health issues that I'm sure most of you are aware of. Because of my excruciating abdominal pain I was not able to get to the gym at all this last week. :( But at least I didn't gain, cuz I thought I was gonna.
The results from the Dr are back and my thyroid hormone levels are borderline abnormal so she wants to wait a couple months and check again. As far as the other tests about my GI problems, I have a large amount of inflammation somewhere. The test number should be at 20 and mine is 93! So my doctor thinks it could be Crohn's Disease or Ulcerative Colitis or something of that nature. Anyway I am seeing a GI Dr on Tuesday.
Wish me luck!

No comments: