Thursday, June 17, 2010

Shannon's Week 7 Weigh In

Last week..... 233 lbs.


This week.......231 lbs!


Yay!!! I didn't have another "no-loss" week. Which is good because I was about to go insane. I'm really working hard over here and I expect some results dang it! I'll take the 2 lbs for now.

So I listened to everyone's advice last week and had a Dr.s apt today. I got blood work done for LOTS of stuff. So we will find out in a couple weeks if I have thyroid problems. Also they are checking food allergies, cortisol levels, diabetes, and Celiac disease. I am anxious to find out what is up. 
Thanks everyone!

3 comments:

TeamAumua said...

Happy Happy, Joy Joy!!! thats my happy dance/song for you!!! Good job Shannon! I hope the Dr goes well for you!!

nance said...

YESSSSSSSSSS! It has started, No turning back now right!

Mom/Grandma said...

What they said ;)