Monday, May 24, 2010

Georgia is now 12 pounds lighter

Megan:
start weight- 175.8
After week 1- 176.8
Today- 175.8
I don't know what this .8 buisness is all about but I am back to my start weight which I was relieved about. I skipped a day of working out this week and I also have been pretty good with my diet until dinner time rolls around, then I stop counting points and I know I have been going over. then this weekend I didn't do too hot! UHG!!! i'm so frustrated with my self control... so frustrated. I have been working my butt off with this P90X stuff and when I was doing weight watchers before and not really working out I was losing two pounds a week because I was doing it to a T. I just need to get there because with this hard core work out in the mix I should lose 2 pounds a week no problem! I am going to be strong this week. Counting points all day long. and if I don't know the calories of something because we are out or whatever I will practice portion control. I WILL!

Rob:
Start weight: 297
Last week: 294
Today: 289
Robs weight is melting off because he is being good with not eating anything too bad and is walking all day still. GOOD JOB!!!

Steve:
Start Weight: 245
Last week: 241
Today: 238
Like I said last week he has a strict diet and has been running and going to the gym along with walking all day. GOOD JOB!!!

Ali:
Start Weight: 135
Today: 132
Goal Weight: 125
Me and Ali have been doing P90X together and she also has been eating much healthier. Once again a good job is in order!

-See you again next week even lighter:) Megan

3 comments:

nance said...

Hey you guys seem to be doing well. Megan don't get too discouraged. I know you can do this it is hard and this last week was the first time in months that I was down at all. I am with you on "counting until dinner" what I think has helped me is I plan my meal and point them out first thing every day. Then i write know how many other points I have to spend on non meal items. It might not work for you, but it might be worth a try. Good luck.

Unknown said...

Holy CRAP!!!! Boys! And Ali! I am going to start walking all day. 3,4,5 lbs of weight loss is so amazing. And I'm at the gym every day for an hour. Geez Luise.
Megan- Keep it up! Maybe we should both take some extra walks ;)

Mom/Grandma said...

Boys don't know how lucky you are. Girls have to deal with all the hormones and junk too. Keep up the great work everyone. Can't "weight" to see you all when you ge thome.