Monday, May 17, 2010

I knew this was coming

Hello Everyone! Welp, got on the scale today... 176.8. Yep that's right I gained a pound! I usually gain a couple pounds when I start REALLY working out, then I'll drop like 3. But we'll see. I really was only on weight watchers the way I should be Wed-Sat. The other days I didn't really count points. Just kind of stayed away from certain foods. Except yesterday, as rob said there was a BBQ and I lost control. not as bad as I would have done previously but still not good. I have done Yoga the past couple weeks but at the end of last week I went to the gym and worked out for an hour and a half and Saturday I started P90X. I don't really have the schedule for them so I am just doing them one at a time. (maybe I should talk to Chad:)
It is freakin hard. My abs and up are sore and I just did the chest and back work out. I am doing a half hour of yoga and then one P90X video a day. Which puts me at 1.5-2 hours a day of working out. My Points counter should be coming this week. Which will making counting calories a whole lot easier. I have decided to up protien and fruits and veggies. AND that is my plan for down-sizing!

Oh yeah... question... should I make my start weight what I started at several months ago, when I started weight watchers or should it just be last weeks weight?

Well for now...
Week 1- 175.8
Week 2- 176.8

-Megan

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just do your starting weight as last weeks. It's a new journey and it will feel like less of a long loosing battle.
GOOD work out plan Megs! If you stick to it you will do great! I did a p90x work out and they ARE hard. So that will be good.
Hang in there. Don't worry about one bad week, it's the long run that counts.

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Hey I am excited for you!!! If you stick with it you are going to feel better than ever before.

Day 1 is chest and back/ab ripper, Day 2 is Plyometrics
Day 3 is shoulders and arms
Day 4 is yoga
Day 5 is Legs and shoulders
Day 6 is Kenpo.

Send me your email and I will send you all of the things that have helped me with it. Good luck, stay positive.

LUCKY7 said...

Cherrycupcakeqt@hotmail.com
I don't have yours or I would send it to you. Yeah, I want to talk to you guys about all this. I can barely get through these work outs. I can't wait till I can do them full out.

Mom/Grandma said...

You are awesome Megan. Can't wait to see the results this fall.