Saturday, May 8, 2010

Weigh In Time!

My weigh in time has been on Saturdays but I am going to switch to Thursdays for solidarity :) Suzi and Nancy both weigh in on Thursday I believe.

My previous weight was.............235 lbs!

My current weight is...................234 lbs! (Wha!?)

I'm shocked and not shocked. My goal is 2 lbs a week and I came up short so I'm a little disappointed. BUT I know why I came up short. I had to send my body bugg back and get a new one, so I've been on my own. I'm not saying I can't do it alone, but I can think of some times when I made bad choices because I knew I wasn't logging them and I wasn't going to have to be accountable each day on my program. You know what I mean? Little stuff. BUT! I lost a lb! Yeah!
Exercise: This week I went to the gym 3 times each time for an hour. (I would have gone more but I had 2 midterms this week and I was a little stressed)
Eating: This week I stopped counting my calories on Monday because that's when my body bugg broke. But I ate low cal stuff anyway except for 2 times. A Cafe Rio burrito worth, 910! And Barros Pizza, 1020! You gotta be careful or that good food will getcha!

So I will weigh in on THURSDAY this week. I will WORK IT to try and get somewhere in that short amount of time. I'm looking forward to all of your updates!

-Shannon


The only thing Honey is working on, is her tan!

4 comments:

TeamAumua said...

1 lbs! Good Job Shannon! =) Keep it coming!!!!

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

I am starting round 2 tomorrow. I want to loose 15 more lbs. That will put me at 190.

Mom/Grandma said...

A pound is a pound is a pound. Way to go.

The Gustin Family said...

Slow and steady wins the race!