Thursday, May 6, 2010

Some of Suzi's story

I'm not going to post pictures because I'm unable to at this time but here it goes!!

When I got married I was about 175 lbs and healthy. I was running 3 miles at least 4 times a week and happy with the way I felt and looked! 3 months after our wedding I got pregnant at 195 lbs. When Isaiah was born I was 265 lbs. I was never able to loose the weight for lack of motivation. when Isaiah was just 11 months old I got pregnant again and my weight was 275. I was SO scared I was going to gain 65 lbs and be well over 300lbs before Haila was born. I tried really hard not to do that and when she was born I was 289lbs. DANG that's was so depressing to me but still not enough motivation to do much about it!! I lost a little doing weight watchers on and off. When Halia was 11 months old I got pregnant AGAIN weighing in at 272lbs. This time I had motivation to not let my weight get even further away from me. When Kaybrie was born in December 2009 I weighed 265lbs and was happythat I didn't let my weight get away with me this time around and chose to let the baby weight I was going to loose be my boost to get going on my health!! I weighed 237 lbs when I moved to Durango March 27th. Since I have been here I have been actively doing weight watchers and have lost 11 more lbs! My weight loss last week was 2 lbs so my current weight is 226lbs! I already feel SO good compared to where I was last year!! I will continue to up my exercise and watch what I put in my mouth =) My goal weight for now is 170lbs. I'm glad I can be a part of this and get healthy with the people that I love and care about!!!

Love,
Down-sizing Suzi =)

5 comments:

nance said...

Suzi! that is soooo amazing! what kind of exercise are you doing! I can't wait to see the results baby! I love you tons keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

HOLY CRAP! You weigh less than me! Like a lot less! Keep it up girl! We can do this together! We ALL can! I want to see pictures :)

LUCKY7 said...

That is Awesome!!!! good job suzi!

Mom/Grandma said...

Your weight now is just slightly more than mine was a couple of years ago when I finally decided to do something about it. You can do it.

The Gustin Family said...

yeah for downsizin suzi!! I am so happy for you!! That has to feel sooo good!