Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm in!

It's Rob (well Megan being Rob's secretary) "I just want to be healthy and be able to wakeboard and other athletic stuff."
Rob is going to be doing weight watchers and walking all day in the Georgia heat. And hopefully I can get him to do some excercising with me.
The thinnest rob has been in his adult life is 225, which was on his mission.
He now weighs 297. His goal for the summer is to lose 40 lbs. With an overall goal to be 188. (because that is what is in the height to weight ratio chart) I personally think he will look sickly but we'll see.
His weekly goal: 3 lbs

2 comments:

Mom/Grandma said...

I am with you Megan, 188 will be too thin for him.

The Gustin Family said...

225 looked really thin for you Rob! But good for you for stretching to reach a goal!