Thursday, May 13, 2010

Shannon's Week 3 Weigh in!

So this is not a full week for me because I'm changing from Saturday to Thursday. BUT that is no excuse!

Last week I weighed in at 234.

This week I weighed in at......234!    wha wha wha whaaaa.
I went to the gym 3 days this week for 1 hr of cardio.
I have NOT been recording what I eat until Tuesday and that's where I go wrong. I definitely eat too much. 

AH MAN. I was hoping for at least 1 lb! Dang it. I know where I'm going wrong and I gotta get right. I'll see you next week at least 2 lbs lighter. :)

3 comments:

LUCKY7 said...

Your so right shannon! it is hard work and we all know HOW to do it is just a matter of doing it exactly the way we should. I think i'm starting a diet journal tomorrow. I know you can do this shannon! you will be down next week, I KNOW IT.

Mom/Grandma said...

I know you can do it too. Sometimes I do something called "Simple till 6", meaning you only eat "whole" foods (fresh fruits and veggies)until 6PM. Then you eat a sensible dinner and have a sensible desert or snack later. It seems to be a good way to break it up and it lets me think I can eat and munch if I need to.

Careena Daly said...

WOW! I think you are doing great! This is really helping me get motivated as well...Tyler and I tried the HCG diet....Tyler lost like 18 pounds...I lost 9...but its really ridiculous and you have NO energy. I wished I lived down in the valley so I could have some exercising buddies....that REALLY helps me!

Please keep posting ...and I think all of you girls are just beautiful!