Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Weigh in!

Sorry so late! I've been busy. I had a birthday this week so I procrastinated everything I have to do in my life until after my birthday and now I am STRESSED! Maybe not the best idea. Anyway lets get down to the nitty gritty.

Last week I weighed in at 234! 




This weeks weight........233! 1lb------ bleh


I say bleh because I know I can do better. I was looking at my average levels of activity and cal intake based on weight loss just for last week and here is the stats.
I burned: 2793 cal a day
I took in: 2405 cal a day

Obviously I can see what happened. If I want to loose more than a lb a week I either have to exercise more or eat less or both. My goal is both. I need to burn 3200 and take in 2200.

3 comments:

LUCKY7 said...

I know it is hard shannon. But you can do it. I am having the same issue. Maybe we should just promise ourselves for this week to be SUPER strict and see how the results come out next week and the motivation will just be oozing out of us! what do you say?

-Megs

nance said...

Shannon Celebrate evern the 1 pound drops baby! I think it is awesome!

Mom/Grandma said...

Yeah, and with a birthday in the mix, it is even more impressive.