Friday, May 28, 2010

Shannon's Week 4 Weigh In

I started the week at 233!



I weighed in at .....233!



NO! Ha ha. It's ok though. I can feel my clothes fitting better and at the gym I am getting stronger! I can do more than I could before I get tired. I run easier, I can do more squats, lunges, push ups, that sort of thing and it feels great to feel a difference. I still have a LONG way to go. I still can't do the work out the rest of the class does because I'm so weak but I'll get there.

Love, Shannon

5 comments:

nance said...

Shannon, I Soo need to do some streangthinging activities. I am so proud of you for taking such a positive attitude. I love that your clothes are fitting better. That is an important measure. Good luck this week. You are doing great.

TeamAumua said...

I also need work on my streangth!!! Im proud of you!!! Keep working hard. It will be SOOOOO worth it!! Love you

Mom/Grandma said...

Way to go Shannon. Keep working you will get the results you are looking for.

The Gustin Family said...

What class are you taking at the gym? I used to love to take classes! Stay committed - it will happen!

Unknown said...

My gym has about 15 different classes you can take and they have at least 7-10 classes through out the day. That's why I joined up. So far I haven't had a class I didn't like, but I still haven't been to all of them. They even have pool cardio! :) But my favorite is ZUMBA and Body Pump. Zumba is kinda like dance class on speed. Every time I go I wish all my sisters and mom would be there with me because we would have SO much fun just laughing at our selves. Body pump is weight lifting, kinda.