Monday, May 17, 2010

Rob's Week 1 results

So I weighed in this morning, and I hit my goal right on the mark 294. I know I can stay on pace with three pounds a week as long as I avoid the foods I know I should. I am fine during the week, but Sundays are hard for me to stick to it. If our office hits certain goals we have a BBQ. We usually hit our goals so I will just have to have some self control. To me the beginning of loosing weight is the worst part because you dont start to see or feel results for several weeks. Keep up the good work everyone.

Start weight 297
Goal weight (after summer) 260
Current weight 294

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job Rob! Start knocking out those numbers! I think it's awesome to just hit those goals every week. If you were to put it on a graph of where you are and where you are going you would realize it's not going to take you that long at all as long as you keep hitting your weekly goals!
You're doing awesome.

Mom/Grandma said...

At the Barbaque, start by taking a smaller plate. It will look like you have a lot of food. Eat it a little slower. I know it sounds easier than it is, but it is just one more strategy.