Thursday, May 13, 2010

Weigh in!

Begining weight = 237lbs

Last week = 226lbs

This week = 224lbs

Total weight loss this week = 2lbs

Total overall weight loss = 13lbs

This week for exercise I went on two hikes, played some DDR, and played outside a lot. I still don't have an exercise routine down yet but I will soon. We are going to be joining the Rec center this week. I feel good about 2 more pounds =) It makes me feel motivated to keep going! My clothes are starting to fall off of me! I have recently dropped 4 sizes!!! I am working hard at watching what I eat and my calorie intake!

Keep up the hard work everyone!!!

Much love,
Down-sizing Suzi

3 comments:

nance said...

That is sooooo awesome suzi! way to down-size!

LUCKY7 said...

I can't wait to see you Suzi! I bet you are looking awesome!!! you already were looking skinny the last time I saw you. Keep up the hard work, you are doing AMAZING!

Unknown said...

2 lbs and no exercise plan! Wowee! You guys are playing hard. You gotta work to keep up with all 7 of those kids ;)
Congratulations I'm proud of you!